Domestic Violence Legal Help

If you are a victim of domestic violence or you have been accused of domestic violence, our law firm can help you to navigate the legal system.

Supporting Victims

As a victim of domestic violence, you may be entitled to a 50-B restraining order that keeps your spouse, partner or other household member away from your home, your workplace, and your person. In addition, such an order may also grant you temporary custody of your children. A qualified family law attorney can advise you as to whether or not a 50-B order is appropriate for your situation. In addition, a qualified family law attorney can assist you with other legal issues that often arise in these cases, including, but not limited to:

  • Separation
  • Divorce
  • Spousal support (including post separation and alimony)
  • Property division (also known as equitable distribution)
  • Child custody and child support.
  • Domestic Violence Defense

If you have been accused of domestic violence and have a 50-B restraining order against you, our law firm can help. In many situations, 50-B orders are issued ex parte (i.e. without you having the benefit to tell your side of the story). One of our qualified family law attorneys can defend your interests and ensure that you understand all of the legal issues involved in a domestic law case.

We Can Help

Contact us today to speak with one of our attorneys so that you understand your rights and can move forward for the sake of you and any children that may be involved.


If you are ready to move forward, please contact us now.

We invite you to call or send a text message to (704) 741-0220  or send an email to

Disclaimer: YOUR WEBSITE OR TEXT INQUIRY SHOULD NOT BE USED TO TRANSMIT CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.  Please note that you are not creating an attorney-client relationship just by contacting Robison Smith Law, PLLC.  Do not send us confidential information until you speak with a representative from our office and get instructions on how to securely send that information to us.